Thursday 20 December 2012

Autodesk Maya Lesson

Maya was extremely complex, possibly the most complex software I have ever used, this is more of a special effects creation software than a rendering on effects software like after effects, hence its name. Maya has the capability to be an extremely good special effects creation software and Susannah showed us the basic effects of fire and smoke. This was really insightful into the basics of this software and showed me the strength of what this software can achieve with a lot of time, I think that more tutorials on this would really show me the true potential, for example some people have made amazing short films using Maya software, like the one below. It just shows that this could be useful in any project and I shall consider it highly in my research project.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment